Vacancy in Oxford – Account Director
Toast has opened an office in the old Lion Brewery in the centre of Oxford.
We are looking for an experienced part-time account director/manager to join our team at established commercials production agency, Toast. Salary range: £28000 – £30000/annum
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ideally 3 years’ experience in a marketing or creative agency.
- Some experience of new business generation.
- Experience with a variety of clients from all sectors.
- Experience with a variety of clients from different sectors.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- Unerring attention to detail.
Toast can provide:
- A flexible approach to the working day.
- Opportunity to grow within the company.
- A flexible and fun workplace.
Key areas of the role are:
- Managing existing client relationships.
- Helping to manage new business prospects.
- Marketing the company to new sectors.
This is a role that would be ideal for a return-to-work candidate who is ambitious, proactive and enthusiastic and seeking a flexible employer.
We have a history of helping new and smaller brands boost their sales through TV advertising. We produced Innocent Drinks first ever TV advert and have worked with many other brands over the years. We are a new type of advertising agency, we build just the right team for each project we work on. Over the years we’ve built up a number of contacts in the TV commercials and Video Production industry.