Vacancy in Oxford – Assistant Producer
Toast has opened an office in the old Lion Brewery in the centre of Oxford.
We are looking for an assistant producer to join our team. This job is not for the faint-hearted. It is demanding, busy and, at times, challenging. The upside is that it is a unique opportunity to work for a company that is fun, flexible and ambitious. Salary range: £18000 – £21000/annum.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A keen interest in the arts and visual media.
- A viscous attention to detail.
- The ability to manage a number of projects at once.
- Experience with a variety of clients from different sectors.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Within easy reach of the office based in Oxford.
Toast can provide:
- On-going training.
- Opportunity to grow within the company.
- A flexible and fun workplace.
Key areas of the role are:
- Day to day managing of productions from brief through to delivery.
- Becoming familiar with all aspects of the video production process.
- Liaising with clients.
- Basic invoicing.
- This is a role for an ambitious, proactive & enthusiastic candidate who will be integral to Toastʼs future growth.
We have a history of helping new and smaller brands boost their sales through TV advertising. We produced Innocent Drinks first ever TV advert and have worked with many other brands over the years. We are a new type of advertising agency, we build just the right team for each project we work on. Over the years we’ve built up a number of contacts in the TV commercials and video production industry. We always pick the correct people for the specifics of each job.