TV Commercials & Video Production Oxford
Toast are opening a new office in Oxford. The office opens on January 1st in the old Lion Brewery.
We are looking for an experienced junior producer to join our team. This job is not for the faint-hearted. It is demanding, busy and, at times, challenging. The upside is that it is a unique opportunity to work for a company that is fun, flexible and ambitious.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience in TV commercial production and Video Production.
- Capable of producing location and studio shoots.
- Ability to manage a number of projects at once.
- Experience with a variety of clients from all sectors.
- Strong interpersonal skills unerring attention to detail and high quality output.
- Within easy reach of the office based in Oxford.
Toast can provide:
- On-going training.
- Opportunity to grow within the company.
- A flexible and fun workplace.
Key areas of the role are:
- Day to day managing of productions from brief through to delivery.
- You will need to be familiar with all aspects of the production process.
- Liaising with clients.
- Basic invoicing.
- This is a role for an ambitious, proactive & enthusiastic candidate who will be integral to Toastʼs future growth.
We have a history of helping new and smaller brands boost their sales through TV advertising. We produced Innocent Drinks first ever TV advert and have worked with many other brands over the years. We are a new type of advertising agency, we build just the right team for each project we work on. Over the years we’ve built up a number of contacts in the TV commercials and video production industry. We always pick the correct people for the specifics of each job.